Magic script.

Apr 7, 2016
Kentucky
What do you think would be a good script for a magic trick were 4 random cards turn into a royal flush missing the card that was selected.

Jun 6, 2015
Charlotte NC
Sometimes you really don't need a script, the magic should speak for itself. Sure, sometimes it's nice to have a story to go along with the effect, but this is more of a gambling demonstration, which typically doesn't need additional context. Since it's truly just a display of skill, you don't necessarily need to make it something other than that.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I partly agree with Amber. A gambling demonstration typically speaks for itself but it can also be wrapped in a story of a magician versus the gambler, or play it off as you witnessing a feat that a known cheat accomplished. This effect doesn't seem to fit the former narrative though...perhaps the latter would suit this trick better.

Nov 10, 2014
Sometimes you really don't need a script, the magic should speak for itself. Sure, sometimes it's nice to have a story to go along with the effect, but this is more of a gambling demonstration, which typically doesn't need additional context. Since it's truly just a display of skill, you don't necessarily need to make it something other than that.
It is nice to have a good story, it can enhance a trick a lot. I am a fan of a pretty small time local magician somewhat near me who did a story really well this this routine.

That definitely fits a gambler style script but one of the best gamblers out there....Daniel Madison....he had something similar on his instagram but it shocked me with the plot that he used. He did the tale of Antigonish or "The Little Man That Wasn't There". I loved it so much I wrote a short film about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results