Magic Shops in Twin Cities Area?

May 9, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any Magic shops they know of in the Twin Cities Metro Area (Minneapolis, St. Paul) or it's surrounding area. I only know of one and that's Eagle Magic in downtown Minneapolis, all they carry is old school cheesy tricks. The other was in the Mall of America...

Edit:

Am I the only magician in the Twin Cities from Theory11??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2008
Eagle magic store has moved to Burnsville , and it most certainly does not carry "cheesy magic tricks". I would suggest going back to eagle magic store.

Jul 18, 2009
Twin Cities Magic and Costume on 7th Street in St. Paul is a great shop. It has a lot of books, dvds, custom cards, trick cards, Theory11 products and tricks. I would highly reccomend this shop. Unfourtunately their website doesn't show any of their magic stuff but it is a great shop. Im there every 2-3 weeks.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Yes, Jim at Twin Cities Magic and Costume is a great theory11 dealer in the Twin Cities area. Nice guy, and I hear his shop is great too.

250 East Seventh St
St. Paul , MN 55101

Good luck and tell him Katie @ theory11 sent ya!.

Love,

Katie

May 9, 2008
Thank you Katie and CardSharp! This is awesome, I never new that place was there. It's only about 20 minutes from me, I'll check it out this weekend, and I'll let him know you send me, haha.

Jack of Diamonds, I'm sorry, I haven't been to Eagle Magic shops, burnsville location. I'll give them another try.

May 9, 2008
Hey Katie, just a quick update on Twin Cities costume and magic.

So I went there, and while they did have a few classic effects, they had very little in terms of Theory11 product. They had 1 copy of Control, 1 copy of Panic, 1 copy of TNR, and some Smoke playing cards. That was it. I was really disappointed by their lack of stock. If I were you I would contact them and ask if they are interested in placing a new order or restocking their supply of theory11 stuff, namely AndThenSome, Stinger playing cards, and other effects.

I asked the lady at the counter if they had any more theory11 stuff, they said "usually we do, but halloween time is a bad time for our magic inventory"

I understand that they sell a lot of costumes during this time, but I wish they would realize Halloween time is also a time for magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results