Magic tricks with just a hands

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
It's a long time since I last wrote something here.
But I have one serious question. Everyone know this trick where you are asking the whole crowd to place your hands together and then...my English is bad. Just watch this video -
The opening trick with hands.

So my question is: Are there any other hand tricks similar to this one? Where you are asking a spectators to do some things with hands, but they couldn't, but you can. I think you understood me.
I hope you will help me.

Thanks!
-Jebzy

Dec 29, 2011
The one James Galea did is great, there is a similar variation to it that I couldn't credit anyone for, but I know Blaine did it in one of his early specials, I think Copperfield has done it in an interview too. You kneel on the ground with a spec and it appears as though you can twist your arm a full 360 degrees with your palm flat on the ground.

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
The one James Galea did is great, there is a similar variation to it that I couldn't credit anyone for, but I know Blaine did it in one of his early specials, I think Copperfield has done it in an interview too. You kneel on the ground with a spec and it appears as though you can twist your arm a full 360 degrees with your palm flat on the ground.
In my situation this won't fit in my show. Because I need all people involved, but thanks.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah

This is called Shinkohs Twisting Arm, Mier Yedid is the authority on it.

I just received Jim Steinmeyer's book Nothing but Mystery and it has 3 very cool tricks that you can do with a whole audience. The audience selects a finger on their hand, one the audience all randomly do the same motions ending in a fun applause cue, and then my favorite involves the audience all selecting an invisible colored ball. The last one fooled me as I read it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results