Magical Myth Busters: Volume 1

Sep 2, 2007
If you can't get women without magic, you can't get them with it. Period.
Maybe they can get a date... but the girl is still going to leave them for someone who's funnier, smarter, richer, and better-looking than them.

I'm so glad I'm smart, funny, good-looking, rich, and married to a hottie... I'm also a better guitar player than you (ok that one hurt 'em).

:D

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Then why even bring it up?

Do you even read any of my articles?

Because the truth is determined by a popularity contest?

I site Rick Maue as a reference for a lot of my work as well, but he's nowhere near as famous as Banachek or Richard Osterlind. You want to give me a hard time about that?

If you can't get women without magic, you can't get them with it. Period.

i suggets reading my post next time before quoting me.

anyways heres my post which i posted on E a while back
------------------

Ive written numerous articles on this issue. You cant use ONLY magic and expect women to jump into your pants, but if you use magic, with your other abilities then its amazingly effective. There are different type of men which can be easially classified as- Nice guys, wusses, bad boys, cocky/funny
The first 2, will get you maybe one women every 15 years, women dont find it attractive. Its because of 1 word. PREDICTABILITY. Nice guys and wusses are extremely predictable, women know when they ask a question, they know what your gonna answer with.

Unfortunately this is how society has molded us, to always compliment women, to always buy things, to always pay for, to basically lose our balls.

This is why the "bad boys" always seem to be getting the attractive women. Now personally im not a bad boy, not even close, infact i am what works best, cocky/funny. It mixes being a nice guy/badboy, but in a less predictable way. Women love sense of humor, and a guy who is very confident about himself (although, dont go overboard, theres a fine line between cocky/funny and insulting/hurtful)

The best example of what not to do is the bar scene, 99% of guys would assume the "hey your cute, can i buy you a drink?" approach is the best thing...
umm, WRONGGGGGGGGG!

95% of attractive women have had this happen to thembefore, probably multiple times, so you dont set yourself apart from the other men thatare in her life. Your just another shmoe.

This is where magic comes in. If your already confident, and know how to pick up women, then adding magic in your arsenol is just another weapon. Women LOVE something different, mysteriousness. When you approach a women and do a magic trick, for example invisible deck, then her mind exploads, shes speechless, and youve instantly set yourself apart from other men.
Where can you go with this? You can continue doing magic, and simply leaving this experience as a performance, or you can get her digits and disappear. She will ask how do you do that, or do another, its simple, just say something along the lines of
"well id love to, but i have to go back to my friends, maybe give me your number and ill show you some stuff later"
something along those lines

But if your in it just for the pickup, this is a great strategy, dont hang around like a lap dog. Build the attraction, get her info, then leave.

So to answer the question. If used correctly, magic is an amazing asset to have when attracting women. But first most guys must fix themselves, as if they are not confident, or bland and boring, then no magic in the world will work.

http://www.elusionist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=736093&highlight=dachschaf#post736093

Sep 1, 2007
Another great set of "notes," Steerpike. I don't know why I haven't commented on them yet. I've read through them a few times and I especially agree with the whole "using magic to pick up girls" thing.

Oct 8, 2007
Good article, though I'm a bit 50/50 on #1 and #3.

Magic does exude elegance and charisma, doesn't it? It may give you a phone number or two, but you'll have to do the rest after that. My opinion.

Looking forward to Volume 2.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results