Magically "off" day?

Sep 23, 2008
Selma, NC
Yesterday I was doing some magic in my 3rd block, but I was doing really badly. I did some mentalism and they saw excatly what I did. So I did some card magic at lunch, and I did some magic to some other people, and THEY saw what I did. I thought I just lost my ability of magic from not practicing enough. But all this morning I was doing magic and nobody saw it and they were freaked out like usual. Is it possible to have an off day, but with magic? Because I'm thinking, maybe that's what happened yesterday.

As far as having an off day, Yes it is possible. When I preform I know I feed off my spectators energy and in return my spectators feed off my energy. If this is not happening, if my spectators dont seem into the magic, (and some just are not) It makes you uncomfortable and not preform your best. Dont let it get to you, unless it happens all the time. If it does happen all the time then your presentation needs work.

May 18, 2008
Man, I hate that. Rarely do people see what I do, my off days are that I forget ALMOST everything that I can do!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results