Magician in qatar?

Mar 20, 2009
Al Wakrah, Qatar
Heyy guys

i was just wondering if any of you are from qatar because i myself am from qatar and i dont know any magicians her except a friend of my dad( and he does only stage magic i think). So right now, im kind of alone here with no one to talk about magic to. this is one reason i love this forum coz people i know here are not serious about magic. i was wondering if any of you are from qatar, you know..... kind of like meet or something. if any one is there from qatar, just pm me plz k?

thnx a lot in advance guys.
would really appreciate it if someone is from around here.

Oct 24, 2015
Heyy guys

i was just wondering if any of you are from qatar because i myself am from qatar and i dont know any magicians her except a friend of my dad( and he does only stage magic i think). So right now, im kind of alone here with no one to talk about magic to. this is one reason i love this forum coz people i know here are not serious about magic. i was wondering if any of you are from qatar, you know..... kind of like meet or something. if any one is there from qatar, just pm me plz k?

Heyy guys

Javier Saba is in the GCC. You can talk to him because he travel to Qatar is well. www.magicianqatar.com

Jan 26, 2017
Hi MaSh,

I'm from Qatar. I dont perform on stage yet but I so simple close up magic to friends and family. It would be great to meet and talk about Magic and exchange thoughts. My cell phone is 00974-50266969 (call or SMS) Cheers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results