Magician's Attire: What do you wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell, I'm going to have to disagree with you here. The prefix 'anti-' means 'opposite' or 'counteracting'. Anti-fashion is, by definition, not fashion.

I think there's another word that you may be looking for to describe whatever it is that you're talking about. There's really no arguing with the meaning of anti-fashion: it is not fashion. That's simply what the word means.

Mitchell, I'm going to have to disagree with you here. The prefix 'anti-' means 'opposite' or 'counteracting'. Anti-fashion is, by definition, not fashion.

I think there's another word that you may be looking for to describe whatever it is that you're talking about. There's really no arguing with the meaning of anti-fashion: it is not fashion. That's simply what the word means.
Yes... I understand exactly what he means by Anti-Fashion. But it is a complete oxy-moron. By dressing in the form of "Anti-Fashion" he is becoming fashionable in that specific fashion which is "Anti-Fashion". Even Anti-Fashion is a fashion.

Mitch

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
my favorite cardist is bone ho that's why I really love the jacket that he is wearing (viper tally-ho video).. And I wear that kind of jacket when performing at birthday parties (no no to children's party of course).. I'm a former band member that's why when performing at street I usually wear shirt (dark color most of the time) and any straight cut pants..

Jan 13, 2008
I wear jeans, deep pockets. Usually a polo shirt, A jacket if I can because I Loveth The raven.....my pockets are usually always full.....plus it depends on what kind of magic mood im in....somedays i feel like doing the whole magic thing so ill carry cards, marker, plus gimmicked card plus self-tying shoelace....that takes alot of pockets
other days i feel like mentalism in which case its just small notebook, pen, loop....so i might wear shorts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results