Magicians in NC

Sep 23, 2008
Selma, NC
Wud up every1? I'm 16 and I live in North Carolina. I have no magic friends. I used to have 2 but one quit magic, and one moved to Texas. Anybody on here live close to goldsboro, smithfield, selma, or Raliegh in NC?

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Wud up every1? I'm 16 and I live in North Carolina. I have no magic friends. I used to have 2 but one quit magic, and one moved to Texas. Anybody on here live close to goldsboro, smithfield, selma, or Raliegh in NC?

Raleigh (which you spelled wrong :p) here. I live on the Cary side of Raleigh, near NC State.

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
NC is the place to be! All you can drink Cheerwine and Bojangles biscuits and season fries...mmmm. Seriously though there's a lot of great magic going on in NC. I grew up in the Charlotte area and there's a magic club and good group of guys there. In the Raleigh area you have great guys like Steve Beam and Joel Givens. They have a club there as well that hosts lectures, visit the local magic shop and get in the loop to keep up to date.

Also, you just missed it but there's a great convention that's been going on for the last couple of years in Charlotte. Be sure to check out the one they are hosting next year. www.tricsconvention.com.

l u k e

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
NC is the place to be! All you can drink Cheerwine and Bojangles biscuits and season fries...mmmm. Seriously though there's a lot of great magic going on in NC. I grew up in the Charlotte area and there's a magic club and good group of guys there. In the Raleigh area you have great guys like Steve Beam and Joel Givens. They have a club there as well that hosts lectures, visit the local magic shop and get in the loop to keep up to date.

Also, you just missed it but there's a great convention that's been going on for the last couple of years in Charlotte. Be sure to check out the one they are hosting next year. www.tricsconvention.com.

l u k e

Tri C's was awesome this year, both the talent and the attendees were amazing to hang out with. Scott did a good job with it. I can't wait to go back next year.

I almost wish I had time to travel to Charlotte for the sleight club meetings, they were a great group of magicians with some really creative ideas.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I'll be moving to Smithfield next week. don't know if you want to meet up with an old fart like me but at least you have bragging rights bc I worked with D+M....? idk haha, I'm really not that cocky. I'm looking for some Magi's in the Smithfield/Raleigh area as well

l u k e

Ah! I am missing Bojangles! I was also born in N.C but unfortunately moved up here to B.C. Hopefully I'll be back in a couple of years!

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Cheerwine and bojangles, and if you live in the right areas-The Dog House. NC is just full of everything great.

I'm still up for a meet-up/jam. If it's going to be a weekend day I can drive up to an hour or more if we're going to hang out for a while in any direction.

I'm still in Raleigh, right near NC State if you want distance from/to you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results