Magician's Wax

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
I know that Magician's Wax sticks on glass, but does it stick paper to paper? I'm going to do a trick that involves closing a secret compartment to leave the prop looking natural for examination.

Well i'm just going to add to what carameo has said because i can see you've never used magicians wax before, yes it does stick paper to paper, but also if your going to buy this stuff then remember you only need a tiny bit when i say tiny i do mean tiny, also when you get the wax out of the container don't use your finger nails as dirt from underneath your fingers can get get stuck to the wax and make the wax dirty, use a coin, I'm only going by what it says on the wax i've purchased (Michael Ammar) but i understand why and it makes perfect sense it also means you don't get bits of wax stuck underneath your finger nail which can become a nuisance. Hope this helps and I hope whatever trick it is your planning to perform goes well ;). Oh and one more thing wax and bees wax are totally different things make sure you don't get the wrong one otherwise your going to find it hard to get it to stick to anything :rolleyes:

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
sorry for the late reply but thanks. And i'll make sure I get the MAGICIAN'S wax and not the bees wax. haha

Anthony Nguyen

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results