MAGICisDEAD

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys. this uis underground. why? because there is nothing on google. (You can request your site to be blocked if they don;t, you can sue them for invasion of proivacy. it's the in thing nowadays)

Not to mention, not everyone will be accepted.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I would like to know more about this organization before considering joining it. So hopefully Daniel can stop by here now that he is an artist associated with this site and let us know if he intends to move forward with this endeavor and what the goals of this organization are going to be. I find it amusing that most of you just applied without knowing anything about it aside from Daniel Madison's name is attached to it....

--Jim

hmmm...sounds suspiciously exactly like this one website ive heard of...i think the name was...oh yeah theory11?

yeah that was it.

For The record, the UMC has been online and in the works far longer than theory11. MagicisDead.com (UMC) has been up since before December of last year. I'm not saying theory11 wasn't in the works then or implying anything past what I've said, just merely wanted to prompt us all to get all facts before accusing or implying another as a hack

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results