Marshall D. Smith signing copies for Dai vernon

Sep 23, 2012
I am of writing a historical fiction novel about erdnase (FICTION) from M.D. Smith's point of view. In the book Erdnase Unmasked there is a great photo of M.D Smith Signing copies for Dai Vernon and "Friends." I believe it is also in the pamphlet The Gardner Smith Correspondence. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this photo for the use in my book (jpeg,pdf,whatever) or who I should contact for one?
Thanks

Colin

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2013
I would try contacting Richard Hatch, I think that he published the correspondence at one point or contact David Ben at Magicana to find out where they got permission from.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
I am of writing a historical fiction novel about erdnase (FICTION) from M.D. Smith's point of view. In the book Erdnase Unmasked there is a great photo of M.D Smith Signing copies for Dai Vernon and "Friends." I believe it is also in the pamphlet The Gardner Smith Correspondence. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of this photo for the use in my book (jpeg,pdf,whatever) or who I should contact for one?
Thanks

I would LOVE to see this turned into a screenplay, a movie or a miniseries.

Sep 23, 2012
Thats, what I thought. If I cant get it published, I would like to turn it into a movie. Thanks for your feedback.

Sep 23, 2012
I Used Milton franklin Andrews as erdnase. I know there is evidence that proves otherwise, but I thought that with the murder of bessie bouton and him killing himself, it would make a the story a bit more appealing to a layperson. I, of course added in a few extra un-true events also.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
I Used Milton franklin Andrews as erdnase. I know there is evidence that proves otherwise, but I thought that with the murder of bessie bouton and him killing himself, it would make a the story a bit more appealing to a layperson. I, of course added in a few extra un-true events also.

Dont lead the truth ruin your fiction. As long as the traits and person of your character (Erdnase) remains the one you got inspired by the rest can change according to how you want the narrative to play out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results