Masked Magician explains his reasons for exposure

First of all why do I feel like I am getting attacked?

Ah hell.

Hey dude, really, really sorry....I used your post as a quote as it had the word 'Force' in it and this is what I've heard mentioned every time Vimto's name is brought up, as it's what he has said also.

I was in NO WAY having a go at you, I was having a go at him...period.

What I should have done is used the word 'one' instead of 'you'.

Was in a rush, didn't think, thought it wasn't as unclear as it obviously was.

So apologies, nothing in my post was directed at you in any way. It was simply badly written and confusing and now I'm off to remove one of my fingers with a rusty pair of scissors so that I never fall foul of this sort of thing again.

Once again, sincerest apologies mate if you thought all my venom was toward you.

Rabid...who really does feel like an ass now.

Sep 3, 2007
That's funny. The next time you see him he'll be performing amazing illusions that no one has ever done before. Maybe I'll go on youtube to reveal some kids tricks and then link to a video of me doing one he doesn't know...

If this had been someone like David Copperfield I might have bought it. But when the guy takes off his mask and everyone's like who the ... is he? It makes you wonder whether he really has the authority to take the fate of magic into his own hands. Just because some smoe gets bored of older magic doesn't give him any right to blow the secrets on TV.

I think the masked magician is a bad 4 letter word that I am not supposed to say.

Joking aside I do not agree with him, that revealing tricks is a good thing.

There is a certain level of exposure allowed. These people watching can't make these big stage illusions so it wont help telling them.

Plus it just ruins the awe aspect of the trick and the wondering.

Just my two cents.

Oct 15, 2008
I think the masked magician is a different person every time you see him (or her). That's why they're masked, so they can have a different person every time. Why else would you be masked? (Other than to hide your identity from Criss Angel and David Blaine so they don't team up and kill ya magic style)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results