Masked Magician

Sep 1, 2007
ok...ok...ok.... ohhh and I love your sarcasm dragn521... gotta love it

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
My mom just called me and told me that the masked magician revealed my "quarter through can" trick. He just to revealed one of wayne houchins effects.. I can't believe it!! WTF!! It's true that when the day comes of copyrighted effects, the magic world will be much better, especially from those who do not put enough practice into an effect.(well those will always be out there but it's a start)

Breathe. Calm down. It'll be okay. Exposure is much less of a problem then many think it is ;)

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
ohh man sorry about that... just got caught in the heat of the moment, just kind of ticked me off that he revealed a VERY recent effect released.. thanks ThrallMind... now back to the essay... :p

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Breathe. Calm down. It'll be okay. Exposure is much less of a problem then many think it is ;)

-ThrallMind

yeah ive never really run into the problem of people telling me they saw how to do that trick on TV or the Internet. Thats also why magicians have they most random names for there tricks, so only magicians know what the hell you are talking about when you say some thing about stigmata, or 5 speed ect....

Sep 3, 2007
yeah ive never really run into the problem of people telling me they saw how to do that trick on TV or the Internet. Thats also why magicians have they most random names for there tricks, so only magicians know what the hell you are talking about when you say some thing about stigmata, or 5 speed ect....
Yeah, and linking rings, and cups and balls.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results