"Mastering the Art of Pickpocketing" by James Coats and Nicholas Byrd

Mastering The Art of Pickpocketing by James Coats and Nicholas Byrd

Alright, this is my first ever review. So lets get started

I really love this DVD. The content is very well organized according to difficulty level. It start out with the easy and gets harder as you go along. In this DVD you will learn how to pickpocket belts, ties, wallets, watches and much more.

Another thing I love about this DVD is that James Coats and Nicholas Byrd also teach you how to putpocket which is when you put something in someones pocket rather than removing something from there pocket. Imagine having a spectator selecting a card, losing the selected card in the deck, making that selected card dissapear from the deck, and having it end up in the spectators backpack, pocket, or even on their shoulder.

Difficulty wise, the content on this DVD is not very hard to perform. It depends on what you are trying to do. For example watch stealing isn't as easy as putpocketing. But overall the content on this DVD isn't hard to perform. If you have good misdirection you can do this pretty easily. Not very good at misdirection? Don't worry. James and Nicholas explain that saying the most ridiculous things such as pointing and saying "Is that guy waving at you?" will work perfect. They explain that your spectators won't remember whatever you said to misdirect them. All they will remember is that you took something out of their pocket, took of their tie or belt, or put something in their pocket without them even knowing and they will be amazed. Also, James and Nicholas give some great tips on how to practice pickpocketing.

And finally to finish to end the DVD, Nicholas does a performance of Houdini's well known straitjacket escape. What does this have to do with pickpocketing? Well, immeadeatly after Nicholas takes off the straight jacket he reveals that he has pickpocketed a spectators wallet along with some of his other things.

Overall, if your looking into getting into pickpocketing then this is the DVD to get. I often see people saying they don't think they could pull it off but after trying it out on a few people myself with either no, or very little misdirection I was able to successfully pickpocket many people. And that was either no, or very little misdirection. Think of what you can do if you kick it up a notch.

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them:)

Content - 10/10

Teaching - 8/10

Difficulty - Depends on what you want to do but if I had to rate the overall difficulty I would give it a 6/10. 1 being the easiest and 10 being the hardest.

Price - 10/10 At $25.00 you can't beat the price.

Get it from: http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php?productid=6783&cat=0&page=1

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results