Master's Edition

I have a thought for everyone on the masters deck. First of all, I love them to death. The only problem I see is that the box is obviously different from the original. That can cause a problem if you want to do a routine that involves switching to a gaffed deck. Do you magi believe that they would be better off making the boxes look the same?
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dex

Sep 18, 2007
North of France.
Is it really to hard to put a gaff deck in a master box, or a master deck in rider back box ?

Anyhow, the master box is way better than the rider back one, it would be a shame if they were to change it.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Is it really to hard to put a gaff deck in a master box, or a master deck in rider back box ?

Anyhow, the master box is way better than the rider back one, it would be a shame if they were to change it.

I agree with you.

You can always take a gaff deck and put it in a spare Masters Edition box. I mean, you stated already that you love those decks to death. That must mean that you've got a few laying around, eh? :p

In all seriousness, it's a good thing to have a deck that you are comfortable with. I too was on board with using Masters, but once I got my hands on the 2nd Edition Guardians...I was sold. That's all that I'll touch now.

But anyway, it's good to keep using the same type of deck over and over again. At least it is for me, it tends to help to create some type of consistancy with practices and performances. I figure that switching from deck to deck would be like switching shoes every week. You'd have to learn to walk in them decently and break them in with time.

I'm sorry if this seemed like I was doing nothing but rambling. It is 4am and I'm having problems with insomnia. Hah.

Anyway, take care and good luck.

Shane K.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I have a thought for everyone on the masters deck. First of all, I love them to death. The only problem I see is that the box is obviously different from the original. That can cause a problem if you want to do a routine that involves switching to a gaffed deck. Do you magi believe that they would be better off making the boxes look the same?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thats why i like to stick to original bicycle decks because the are the most use and laymen think that they arn't gaffed in any way. I have orderd ghost decks and they are nice for flourishes just stick with red and blue backed bikes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results