Media Request

May 6, 2008
Egypt
For the past few weeks , all the videos i saw in the media section were all either flourishing or tricks done to the camera, i would love to see actual performances to spectators, which i haven't seen for a while, im tryin myself to develop a good routine and find good spectators and perform it and film it, in the meantime , i would love to see how u guys perform to your audiences.:)

Jun 18, 2008
USA
This is where a think a lot of the "performers" on this forum, and those online, fail. I rarely see any actual audiences; just the performer and a bedroom.

This is why I haven't submitted any videos on youtube/theory11 yet. I want actual audiences in my videos. Unfortunately, I don't have a camcorder as of now, but I plan on buying one soon, coercing a friend to film for me, and then edit/release it by myself.

But yes, I'd love to see some of the "non-famous" magicians have real, live spectators as well! :)

For the past few weeks , all the videos i saw in the media section were all either flourishing or tricks done to the camera, i would love to see actual performances to spectators, which i haven't seen for a while, im tryin myself to develop a good routine and find good spectators and perform it and film it, in the meantime , i would love to see how u guys perform to your audiences.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06b2hV1zUBE

Jun 18, 2008
USA
Zeedub81, you got some great reactions from your spectators, good job man. That's why I love performing magic!

On a side note, what is the name of the dollar bill trick you performed?

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah that was really good. I have a few live performances up on my youtube page but the video quality isn't the greatest. Hopefully once I get my new camera I'll be able to get some more.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
i would love to see actual performances to spectators
Right on. Couldn't agree more. We'd love to see live performances uploaded to the Media section more frequently.

Seeing everyone out showcasing their stuff in real world situations is not only highly entertaining, but extremely beneficial to the community as well. You have a team of 7,105 (as of 4:44PM today) right here ready to learn, share, and grow with you through our performances and experiences.

Go hit the streets, the mall, the bus terminal, the greyhound track, Ikea, or any other location you might frequent, and do your thing. Perform. Film. Upload. :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results