Memento by Daniel Madison

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
No mean to dis d+M coz hes a bloody legend, but his effects Wrath And Bound that were takin of his site becouse of there like Jay Sankys effects and he said that hies ot in the magic comunity but here he is selling his stuff on a magic site with Jay WTF???/

JDEN
check ur post and edit it so we can get what u wanna say.....

I think that SMOKE DECK wont be released...

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
No mean to dis d+M coz hes a bloody legend, but his effects Wrath And Bound that were takin of his site becouse of there like Jay Sankys effects and he said that hes Not in the magic community but here he is selling his stuff on a magic site witch Jay works at WTF???/

JDEN

Yeah, jesus christ what is that mess of letters? Can you clean up your grammar and punctuation so I can read this?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
No mean to dis d+M coz hes a bloody legend, but his effects Wrath And Bound that were takin of his site becouse of there like Jay Sankys effects and he said that hes Not in the magic community but here he is selling his stuff on a magic site witch Jay works at WTF???/

JDEN

I don't see what that has to do with this topic.. also, Jay doesn't work "at" Penguin, they just sell his stuff.

Didn't he have a fight with Penguin anyway?

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I don't see what that has to do with this topic.. also, Jay doesn't work "at" Penguin, they just sell his stuff.

Didn't he have a fight with Penguin anyway?

He definitely does _not_ work for penguin, and yes he did have a serious fight with them. I thought that he pulled all of his stuff. Maybe they are just selling the rest of their stock.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

Just wanted to post a quick note about this to clarify some questions raised. Just spoke to d+M a moment ago. This is not a new release, or a re-release done by d+M. His original Memento was released in 2003, with only 144 units created at the time. d+M was not aware of this being back up until I spoke with him this morning, and we are currently checking things out to see what's up. No worries; will post more information once we figure things out.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Hes has had a picture of it on his site teasing it. He had to be expecting it.Why would he tease it JB if he wasn't expecting it?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
It's on magicbox's site also, they're the guys producing the effect not penguin. Penguin are just selling it..

I don't know the guys at magicbox, but they're probably shifting some old stock... or maybe D released through magicbox before and they decided with Daniel getting all the attention over the last year they'd get another couple of hundred produced :p

Cheeky.. but like I said, I don't know what's gone on!

D.

Sep 2, 2007
Penguin do some really stupid stuff from time to time.

i ordered this thru a website other than penguin before i read this thread... i also ordered a few other things...

either way i wouldnt blame anyone untill there is more there is more information. I was also looking forward to what was being referred to as smoke... dm mentioned that it was going to be renamed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results