Mentalism Method

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hello Everyone! I was watching YouTube performances and stumbled upon this wonderful performance. It is a long video but I recommend it if you have the time. Anyways, at 15 minutes in, he does a very simple routine involving 2 spectators writing down information on his pad. The first one writes a name and the second one writes a number. I am aware of how he obtains the name but honestly clueless as to how he gets the number as he never again touches the pad. For clarification, I am NOT asking for a revealed method, just for someone to identify it and point me in the right direction of learning the method (I don't think pencil reading because he turns away).

As always, your contributions to the conversation are greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time! Here's the video link...

Cheers!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
You are overthinking this. The method is simple.

Do you have Anneman's Practical Mental Magic? Check out the Watch Test on page 98 and Hit Parade on page 310 and then watch the video again listening to the exchange with the performer when the number is selected and when the number is revealed.

If you don't have that book, get it.

Jun 3, 2015
Sorry can't help you there but the 16 box one is called magic square although its not a trick its really neat math puzzle it actually reveals 28 different combinations of 2 digit number over 22, but can be done with any number but its a little more complicated

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results