Message from Kate :P

Sep 1, 2007
Hey boys,

Hope you didn't forget about me.
I will have neat performance video for you all in end of march :).

Here is the thing, I will go straight to the point with my message. I am running a contest, in parrallel I am myself in a contest and VERY close to winning...
What do people win when they enter my contest, well they enter a draw and I give out arcane decks and the Secret Book .
What do I win, I win an upgrade of website design with my webmaster.
Today is the LAST day for these events to take place and I am like 10 votes or so behind a girl called Barbara on Facebook.
So, I thought, well I am going to go to my community and ask the last minute boost because if you folks enter then I beat her no doubt.

So once again, for people who vote for me... you are entered in a draw to win Arcane decks and 1 person will win the Secret Book of De'vo volume 1, it's the leather cover and cost me 170$ originally... so you can win it and if you wish you can post a video of yourself burning it :)

Here is what you need to do:

1.Go to : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Montreal-QC/Passion-DLN/294921208797

2. You need to Become a Fan of the page( don't worry I explain later...)

3. You need to scroll down , find my wall post and Press "I LIKE" this counts as a vote for me.

4. Finally you can remove yourself from the fans on the bottom left of the fan page because it doesn't matter whether you are fans or not, I just care about the " I likes" :p

So yeah, pretty simple for those who had trouble understanding me, I also have a video up on my channel about it. I know some of you already voted, so thanks !

I will announce here the results of the contest and whatnot :)
Thank you in advance!
Kate

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey Kate! I'm Casey Rudd, the first commenter on the video. I voted of course and wish you the best! And don't worry, if I win Secret Book Vol. 1 I will DEFINITELY BURN IT! No worries about that :p. Good luck to the winners of Arcanes and the privilege to show De'vo how much we despise him (by burning the book).

Cheers and Good Luck!,

Casey Rudd

Sep 1, 2007
Results,

I lost like by 5 votes or so it was a fierce battle between me and another marketing company for the full website upgrade.

But since the results were so close they will consult with me and everything,so that's still cool that they take care of both finalists :).

I would like to thank you all for continuous support.
You guys rock.

Here are the results of the draw to thank the community... I will send each of these individuals a message and if they decline the prize I will re-draw., but I think they will accept :p.

I had to redraw a lot because it would fall on one of my personal friends and not a magician...

Results:

Luiz Guilherme Santos = winner of the Secret book of De'vo Volume 1

Parker Hartzler = arcane deck

Mark Tirone = arcane deck

Casey Dalton Rudd = arcane deck

Eric Girard = arcane deck

Robert Alvaro = theory11 guardians decks

Thanks again for the support, means a lot :)
cheers
Kate

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Results,

I lost like by 5 votes or so it was a fierce battle between me and another marketing company for the full website upgrade.

But since the results were so close they will consult with me and everything,so that's still cool that they take care of both finalists :).

I would like to thank you all for continuous support.
You guys rock.

Here are the results of the draw to thank the community... I will send each of these individuals a message and if they decline the prize I will re-draw., but I think they will accept :p.

I had to redraw a lot because it would fall on one of my personal friends and not a magician...

Results:

Luiz Guilherme Santos = winner of the Secret book of De'vo Volume 1

Parker Hartzler = arcane deck

Mark Tirone = arcane deck

Casey Dalton Rudd = arcane deck

Eric Girard = arcane deck

Robert Alvaro = theory11 guardians decks

Thanks again for the support, means a lot :)
cheers
Kate

Thanks Kate! Never had an Arcane Deck before, glad to be getting one! Glad to hear you might be getting it too, you deserve it. People need to witness your amazing talent. As for the burning of the Secret Book, since I didn't win it, Luiz Santos has to do the deed. I have seen a pic of the Demon Claw and have made a display out of it already, adding some applications.

Best of Luck,

Casey Dalton Rudd

Attachments

• 011721.jpg
    011721.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 39
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results