Miller Cascade Control?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello!

I was thinking about getting the Miller Cascade control on Dan and Daves site and i was wondering, How hard would you say that the control is? Is it something that i will have to spend months on trying to master it?

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Hmm i bought the 1 on 1 a month ago and I'm still practicing it now. It will only take you a week to get it down, which is true, but to do it casually and naturally will take a bit longer. OH! and if you cant do a smooth waterfall, you might have a bit of trouble at first, but it's ok, since dave goes over the waterfall as well.

I don't think you should be too concerned about the time it'll take to master it. I'm anticipating that I'll have the control mastered in less than a month. Plus, it's fun practicing it =] Difficulity....I'd give it a 6

Jun 8, 2008
yeah he goes into the waterfall with great detail im very satisfied with this purchase, I can now to an 'OK' waterfall.

Jul 30, 2008
It's not a easy control. It is quite difficult to get down smoothy, but I think you will get it down smoothly in a few months. I would give it a 6/10 as well. Nevertheless, do not let this deter you. I am very sure that you will love practicing this.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah... IMO Basically, it's not the hardest thing in the world to get the motions down for, but it will take a fair bit longer to get the move looking smooth (no pausing, hesitating, looking completely natural, etc)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results