Miller Cascade Control?

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by fridoliina, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Hello!

I was thinking about getting the Miller Cascade control on Dan and Daves site and i was wondering, How hard would you say that the control is? Is it something that i will have to spend months on trying to master it?

2. i spent a bout a week and i got it down. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the hardest) i'd say it about a 4.

3. Hmm i bought the 1 on 1 a month ago and I'm still practicing it now. It will only take you a week to get it down, which is true, but to do it casually and naturally will take a bit longer. OH! and if you cant do a smooth waterfall, you might have a bit of trouble at first, but it's ok, since dave goes over the waterfall as well.

I don't think you should be too concerned about the time it'll take to master it. I'm anticipating that I'll have the control mastered in less than a month. Plus, it's fun practicing it =] Difficulity....I'd give it a 6

4. yeah he goes into the waterfall with great detail im very satisfied with this purchase, I can now to an 'OK' waterfall.

5. It's not a easy control. It is quite difficult to get down smoothy, but I think you will get it down smoothly in a few months. I would give it a 6/10 as well. Nevertheless, do not let this deter you. I am very sure that you will love practicing this.

6. Yeah... IMO Basically, it's not the hardest thing in the world to get the motions down for, but it will take a fair bit longer to get the move looking smooth (no pausing, hesitating, looking completely natural, etc)

7. Being able to do the move is a 4/10. Getting it down smoothly and making it look natural is a 8/10.