MIRACLE 52 ACAAN

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This routine has been posted here at least twice, and on the Magic Cafe as well, where it was shredded. I've never seen a video with it being performed with another person, and every time someone asks for that the response is, "Skype him and he'll do it for you." It was originally being sold for an absurd amount of money - several hundred dollars as I recall. The only person I've seen that said they actually bought it, later told me they'd never purchased it and were only trying to help sell it by making people think it had been purchased at least once.

Can't hear anything you're saying because you're whispering and playing music over.

The false shuffles at the beginning need work.

As for the routine itself - I still don't think it's very good, sorry. The random number generator (which is always the same one, despite claims that it isn't important) adds nothing to the concept, and in fact weakens it. Because it's the performer's phone, and it's an unusual app (not like a calculator which everyone uses), that is the obvious scapegoat for a method. If it truly could be any number, then it should be able to be a number called out by a volunteer - but this seems to be restricted to the number the "random" number generator creates.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I agree it looks like that app. That app would also be incredibly easy to fake.

I'll be honest with you - There's been a lot of suspicions voiced for this routine (Mostly on the Cafe) and none of them have been properly addressed. At this point, I would not believe this is genuine unless someone I trusted was the one calling out the number AND the card, in real time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results