Missing Link Rubberbands

Nov 30, 2007
Hey everyone! I was wondering what rubberbands you use for missling link and where you can buy them. Any help and or links would be greatly appreciated!

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey buddy.

Missing link uses whatever bands you like. Chris uses big rubber bands because they are easier to see and the link is also easier to see.

You can use any two rubber bands you want, it's completely ungimmicked and you can even use borrowed bands if you want!

It's a brilliant routine :)

- Sean

Nov 30, 2007
Hey buddy.

Missing link uses whatever bands you like. Chris uses big rubber bands because they are easier to see and the link is also easier to see.

You can use any two rubber bands you want, it's completely ungimmicked and you can even use borrowed bands if you want!

It's a brilliant routine :)

- Sean

Thank you for your response. Yeah I love the routine. I found out about it in Totally Out of Control which I just bought recently. I wanted to know of any rubberbands that any of you guys have used or where you bought your rubberbands.

Sep 1, 2007
Thank you for your response. Yeah I love the routine. I found out about it in Totally Out of Control which I just bought recently. I wanted to know of any rubberbands that any of you guys have used or where you bought your rubberbands.

If you go to a office supply store you can get #19 rubber bands and a set of file folder rubber bands. As Kenner says, stretch the smaller band for about an hour before use so you can get rid of the rubber residue that most rubber bands have (you know that white powder stuff).

Other than that, it can be performed with borrowed bands, but if you have y our own it is better (this is MY opinion) and you can always hand them out before and after the effect for examination without switches.

Juan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results