Moderators?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Thought I would chime in. Although things have been hectic lately (can you believe it's been almost a month since launch?), I have been making every effort to clean up the forums whenever necessary. Thread titles have been changed for clarity, grammar, etc. You may have noticed this. Topics have been moved to the appropriate forum(s). Heck, a few topics have even been closed. I didn't want to do it, but my hands... they just... they just... moved... and CLICK.

I digress. Other than the aforementioned, we don't really see any need to keep an ultra-close moderating hand smack down on top of you guys. We figure the majority of our members are mature enough to handle intelligent conversation with one another. That being said, we do have rules that need to be followed -- which you can always access via the sticky at the top of this forum.

That said, we may be looking for a few additional moderators in the near future, simply to keep things clean. We've had our eye on a few of you guys and will let you know via PM when the time comes... ;)

Ya dig? Keep rockin' peeps.

Guys,

Thought I would chime in. Although things have been hectic lately (can you believe it's been almost a month since launch?), I have been making every effort to clean up the forums whenever necessary. Thread titles have been changed for clarity, grammar, etc. You may have noticed this. Topics have been moved to the appropriate forum(s). Heck, a few topics have even been closed. I didn't want to do it, but my hands... they just... they just... moved... and CLICK.

I digress. Other than the aforementioned, we don't really see any need to keep an ultra-close moderating hand smack down on top of you guys. We figure the majority of our members are mature enough to handle intelligent conversation with one another. That being said, we do have rules that need to be followed -- which you can always access via the sticky at the top of this forum.

We may be looking for moderators in the near future, simply to keep things clean. We've had our eye on a few of you guys and will let you know via PM when the time comes... IF that time comes. ;)

Ya dig? Keep rockin' peeps.

Sounds great, just the type of answer I was hoping for. I believe we're all here to discuss magic and anything else related to it, and if we can't talk about it in a mature way then there's no point at all. I've also noticed some of the clean-up you've done around the site Mr.Raiker, for basically a 1 man team, great job :p.

-RA69

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well, Chris Kenner IS involved, so you never know...

Ok, so me, Rick, and Jordan all stay up late. And conjurepitch (sorry, I don't know your name).

But we are like moderators with out powers. So its ok.
We can be like batman, He doesnt have super powers.. He is just super rich and has awesome gadgets.

We dont have mod powers, But we can tell people if they double post.. or if the have bad grammar *even though non of us have perfect grammar.. thats ok though, we have superior grammar compared to those with horrible grammar.. =P*
we help people when needed.
And as i have been doing in the T11 gear thread.. Making index's every now and then..

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
But we are like moderators with out powers. So its ok.
We can be like batman, He doesnt have super powers.. He is just super rich and has awesome gadgets.

We dont have mod powers, But we can tell people if they double post.. or if the have bad grammar *even though non of us have perfect grammar.. thats ok though, we have superior grammar compared to those with horrible grammar.. =P*
we help people when needed.
And as i have been doing in the T11 gear thread.. Making index's every now and then..

~Jordan

But the real question is: Which one of us is Batman, and which one is Robin?

But you are right, we're like the unofficial mod team, but lets not hog the spotlight, there's a bunch of other people who help out too, Jack The Magician and Avancer are two that comes to mind, but there's alot of people that help out here.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
But the real question is: Which one of us is Batman, and which one is Robin?

But you are right, we're like the unofficial mod team, but lets not hog the spotlight, there's a bunch of other people who help out too, Jack The Magician and Avancer are two that comes to mind, but there's alot of people that help out here.

Ah yes.. But we are the original unofficial 5 =P

You
Avancer
Jack
Rick
And myself =P

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
yehe lol :p I noticed the name of this thread was also edited from "mods" to "moderators"...and does anyone have a link to a performance video of Pandora, I just can't seem to find it anywhere...

Ah but you are wrong, The mods thread is alive somewhere....

And here it is!

mods

Unless you are talkin about the name of this particular thread.. Which i always thought was "Moderators?"

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Am I going to have to be the mature one and say "Guys, lets keep it on topic." ?

*Smacks TDA across the back of his head*
Dont be silly!

We are on topic.

Just out of curiosity..

Who.. Exactly. Are mods and staff?

Theres
Hocking
Houchin
Raiker
Asher
Fisher
The bucks
Kenner
Buenno
Richard?
Katy

Who else?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
*Smacks TDA across the back of his head*
Dont be silly!

We are on topic.

Just out of curiosity..

Who.. Exactly. Are mods and staff?

Theres
Hocking
Houchin
Raiker
Asher
Fisher
The bucks
Kenner
Buenno
Richard?
Katy

Who else?

Erik and Vinnie C are the mods of the Cardistry forum. As far as I know, they're the only Admin appointed mods.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results