Monarch Review

First of all, I know that little information has been released on the Monarch deck. Second, my review left out any specifics that would endanger the mystique surrounding the deck. It is just for hype and excitement. I received my Monarch deck yesterday and tweeted with Theory11 about it. I just started this blog, and I want to be able to review more rare cards rather broadly. I wanted to start off with a teaser review of the Monarchs, so that's what I did. When the monarchs are released officially, I will post pictures and a full review, but ONLY AFTER they are released.

theory11 team: If anything at all needs to be edited or taken down, do not hesitate to notify me. If I have done anything in the wrong, let me know, and I will right it as soon as possible. Please take a look and let me know.

http://elliottterralmagic.blogspot.com/

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Thank you for some real info on this deck! Although the review was brief, I understand you can't reveal much and I was pleased to at least find out the type of deck's finish. I'm looking forward to your full review!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
First of all, I know that little information has been released on the Monarch deck. Second, my review left out any specifics that would endanger the mystique surrounding the deck. It is just for hype and excitement. I received my Monarch deck yesterday and tweeted with Theory11 about it. I just started this blog, and I want to be able to review more rare cards rather broadly. I wanted to start off with a teaser review of the Monarchs, so that's what I did. When the monarchs are released officially, I will post pictures and a full review, but ONLY AFTER they are released.

theory11 team: If anything at all needs to be edited or taken down, do not hesitate to notify me. If I have done anything in the wrong, let me know, and I will right it as soon as possible. Please take a look and let me know.

http://elliottterralmagic.blogspot.com/

Awesome initial review, Elliott! Glad you love them. Very excited about the big event on Friday!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results