More distortions in stock?

Aug 30, 2007
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. It's actually just a glitch. JB is aware of it and will have it fixed in a few. I don't have an exact count, but I can tell you for sure that we have under 50 copies left.

Thanks.

Dana

20 Distortions left currently guys. We're working on getting the issue fixed in our shopping cart system. Thanks for letting us know!

Jon I have a question...If I buy one of the 300 copies of Distortion , do I get anything special? What is the benifit if any of buying one of these first copies? If I wait do I get virtually the same thing ? Is the only difference when I get it?

Aug 31, 2007
Well yeah. I already bought it like an hour ago...just wondering if the glitch might mess with the orders being placed.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Jon I have a question...If I buy one of the 300 copies of Distortion , do I get anything special? What is the benifit if any of buying one of these first copies? If I wait do I get virtually the same thing ? Is the only difference when I get it?
Yes. If you don't order one of the first 300, you will have to wait until October to perform this thing... and I wouldn't want to wait. Then again, I'm pretty impatient.

Also, the glitch will not affect anyone who has already placed in order, or wants to place an order. We haven't run out yet, therefore nothing has been affected.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I heard somewhere that you have a chance of receiving a copy signed by w:h, but even if that is true I think getting the product before the initial release should be incentive enough. I know I'm pretty damn excited about getting mine tomorrow!
dM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results