Most agrivating flourish?

May 18, 2008
Mine is Daniel Madison's... Well, the one on Motion where you toss the packet upward that is a lot like downfall.

Oct 28, 2007
that is what i'm saying! tectonic verb doesn't look too hard but DAMN! it's harder then pandora!

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
flourishes dont agrivate me...i never undestood getting pissed off at flourishes...dosent help the flourish and anger makes your fingers shakey. the only thing about cards which annoys me is when you pick up a new deck and the center slips out and goes everywhere. usppc should train monkeys to break in decks before you get them.

Oct 13, 2008
They're all quite frustrating, until you get them down. Pandora I have trouble with, and I have heard others having trouble with it, but what I think is most frustrating about it is that that's the one that I really want to learn out of all of the flourishes from The Trilogy. Ah well. Can't be helped, I guess.

Sun|Sky

I don't think Dan and Dave flourishes are tricky, with the exception of tectonic verb(which i've given up all hope on :p). But I would have to say my most aggravating flourish is "Mayhem" by Daniel Madison. This is because 1 minute I will peform it perfectly, and then the next i'll completely screw up.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Arm spreads and a few cuts which I mostly am working on building the speed for. Arm spreads are the worst as my arms aren't very thick at all so balancing them is difficult.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I think Tectonic Verb is easy (not trying to sound like a try-hard, but I dont understand why its so hard for use). Mine would prob be any Armspread and Leno.

JDEN
Is easy to do it slow, but do it like the bucks is really hard to get it smooth..and make it look good..

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Tectonic Verb is definitely hard, as is the beginning of Pandora. It just isn't working for me. Overall the most frustrating flourish for me would be the pressure fan. Getting it smooth is so damn hard.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results