Most visual color change voting open

Oct 22, 2008
Ok, so I had a battle with MagicDude007 on who's color change is more visual, etc. So like all other battles open for vote, just drop by and vote for one. Also feedback is good and advice for both of us. Thanks Guys.

P.S. I know I didn't do the double lift into the middle like dan and dave because it's truthfully still in progress.

Drop by,

Jake

http://media.theory11.com/battles/battle.php?id=1098

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
I agree with Tally-Ho. I didn't vote either. The first change was one that anybody could find after a min. of searching youtube and isn't very clever at all. The second change was better, however, it still covered too much and we couldn't tell when the change was going to be.

Jan 8, 2009
To be honest.. I didn't care for either of those, both were too streamlined I think..

I also think that they aren't that visual either, not sayin they aren't, but from YOUR videos.. they just didn't appeal much to me..

The Goat change got my vote though. =D

If someone wants to battle me on some changes, hit me up.. I'm all for it. =D

Oct 22, 2008
YAH i have to agree with you guys about this battle in a way. But to point something out: MagicDude007 is a beginner he told me so i tried not to go hard on him and also I was in a little rush and didn't have so much time :-( I could do alot better than this vid i put up lol trust me

-Jake

Nov 10, 2007
Jake not to be rude but everytime someone says your video is bad or not great you say you were in a rush, stop making excuses, if you dont do the goat change good yet which you dont, dont make a video unti lit is perfected.

Oct 22, 2008
Jake not to be rude but everytime someone says your video is bad or not great you say you were in a rush, stop making excuses, if you dont do the goat change good yet which you dont, dont make a video unti lit is perfected.

ha ok donald i admit it I'm still practicin the goat change. There u go... that felt good lol

Thanks donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results