Motor City Convention

Sep 7, 2008
I just got home from the Motor City Convention, and I had a blast. I arrived Thursday night, and got to eat dinner with Kozmo, Eric Jones, Geoff Williams, John Guastaferro, Tim Feher, and some others. I then spent some time with the magicians, and it was really fun.

I went up to session with Kozmo and Geoff Williams, and learned some amazing things. I also picked up Kozmo's street magic DVD. That was the end of night one.

In the morning of Friday, the first official day of the convention, I ate breakfast, saw John Guastaferro, and went to session some more with Kozmo, Geoff Williams, and Eric Jones. At that time, I was one of the first people ever to see Eric Jones' new DVD. I then ate lunch with them, and some others.

That day I saw the close-up show, which included Kozmo's full street act, and then Kozmo lecture. It was awesome. Then, myself, Eric Jones, Geoff Williams, Kozmo, Aaron DeLong, Mike Skutt, Jason Dean, and others went up to session some more. I was tired when I left at 2:30 in the morning. End of night 2.

On Saturday, I saw the John Guastaferro and Geoff Williams lecture. They were fantastic. I saw another close-up show. Spent some more time with the pros. It was really fun. Kozmo left in the morning, and I caught him right before he left. He's a great guy. That night, I spent a lot of time with some fantastic magicians, such as Geoff Williams, Aaron DeLong, Jason Dean, and some others.

That day I also got to hang out and work with Tim Feher. He's a nice guy.

Sunday, today, I left. Nothing special. This weekend, I picked up four Chinese coins and an expanded shell, Kozmo's DVD set, Eric Jones' DVD, another DVD set Kozmo produced, and a World's Greatest Magic. I also got Geoff Williams Miracle Coin Vanish, and something from John Guastaferro.

It was fun.

http://www.johnlukamagic.com

=====================

I also picked up:

~Slydini's "As I Recall..."
~Fingertips Pt. 1
~Super Sexy Coin Purse--from Eric Jones
~Normal Coin Purse--to hold my Chinese Coins

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results