Music For Your Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2012
Hello! My name is Sean O. - I am a magician and musician from the Northwest. I recently started making sampled beats (taking older songs and turning them into something new and cool)!
They're all free to download and use, so feel free!

www.soundcloud.com/seanomusicprod
Thank you for checking this out!

Sean O.

Sep 1, 2007
To add to that, I checked your posting history and pretty much all of it is just posting links to your stuff and talking yourself up. At not a single point have you offered to help anyone. You just keep posting your videos and telling us to like them or subscribe to your channel. Am I the only one who smells a rat?

You have exactly one post to show me that you're not just some pretentious douchebag here for his own ego gratification. An unwanted sequel to Liam Walsh in other words. Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2012
No you're right I'm just a ******** that's doing nothing with my life besides following my dream as a musician, filmmaker, cardist, and entertainer.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
No you're right I'm just a ******** that's doing nothing with my life besides following my dream as a musician, filmmaker, cardist, and entertainer.

Actually, his point was that you don't seem to have much more to add than, "Check out my awesome music!" It's not that you're a musician and trying to promote yourself, it's that this seems to be the only thing you do. You could put your site in your signature and then just contribute to conversations on magic and spread the word about your music without putting up the same post every week.

I support your right to make music and to spread the word about your music. I also support Steer's right to be annoyed with what amounts to a web-board version of a timed announcement that you exist. Freedom of speech goes both ways. What we'd like to see is more contribution to real conversations and less "Look at me and what I do!"

Also, you never did address the point in the other thread. Your music isn't necessarily royalty free just because you lowered the pitch or made minor changes.

Sep 1, 2007
No you're right I'm just a douchebag that's doing nothing with my life besides following my dream as a musician, filmmaker, cardist, and entertainer.

And you failed. Boards like this are supposed to be a place for mutual support. It is not a place for you to ***** for YouTube subscriptions or focus group whatever video you want to churn out.

Mind you, you are talking to a guy who has been busting his balls for the last couple of years building up his own skills as a writer/filmmaker/musician/performer/speaker/voice-over talent and wrangling together a troupe of artists from different media to create his own production company. And yet, I still find the time among all my self-aggrandizing narcissism to answer questions and offer help. What's stopping you?

In the time you've been here, every single one of your posts is just a "Look at me!" song and dance number. You're not here for community, you're here to have people tell you how great you are.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Whoa, slow down people. No need for any of the aggression or name calling. As this has already spiralled off into a direction we don't want to go, and this topic has already been posted, I am shutting this one down.

Keep it clean.

// L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results