Must have DVD card magic ?

May 26, 2009
I am interested in Card magic , i already know some intermediate and basic moves , false shuffles , couple of flourishes and many card magic. But i still want to learn new tricks and improve my skills. Can you please recommend some DVDs that can possibly help me ? :)

Jun 16, 2008
Germany
I can recommend all of the Theory11 DVD´s. They are all insane !...And helped me to get to the next level.
Beside that :

The Daniel Garcia Project
Ray Cosby´s Impossible Card Magic
Benjamin Earl´s Past Midnight

and a lot more ;) But those should reaaaaly help you....

Yet i don´t know which DVD`s you´ve already seen.

Patrick Art

Jun 7, 2009
Gregory Wilson's Card Stunts and Pyrotechnic Pasteboards is your answer if you are looking for routines, not just quick card revelations.

They are from his Magic Castle performances, you know its great material

If you want just 'pick a card' tricks, then I suggest Daryl's Card Revelations #1.

They are on Youtube, so you can check them out.
They are very nice

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hm...
First off, no offense to anyone, but I wouldnt recommend buying any 1-on-1 or On Demands or single tricks. Although they may be cool or may work well. I'm not really the kind of guy who recommends buying singles. Dvds with multiple material usually give you more for what you pay. And you usually get to understand things better.

In my opinion, I would recommend:
Gregory Wilson's material.
David Williamson's material
Paul Harris' Stars of Magic DVD set
Benjamin Earl's past midnight
Lennart Green's Green Magic
Zenneth Kok's DVDs
Ray Cosby's Impossible Card Magic (only if you want really advanced stuff)
David Stone's Real Secrets of Magic (there are also other things such as coins and other table hopping)
Derren Brown's Devil's Picture Book (mentalism and normal card tricks. Really unique stuff)
Jay Sankey's Old DVDs. Old as in his first few, not his Front Row or Live. OLD stuff.
Cameron Francis' Omega Mutation. (not bad. Not extremely good)
Lewis Brooke (i think) Stack Attack.
Shoot Ogawa's Material
Appollo Robins' Material
The two above are both visual magic
R Paul Wilson's DVDs are quite fun.
Bill Malones' Material.

May 7, 2009
Does the garcia project dvds teach the tricks or just show because i didnt see the teaching section

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
The Garcia Project isnt all that awesome.
There are a few tricks worth doing, but they are just... things which you see and say "hm... not bad." And they are not all card tricks. I currently only perform around 2 of the effects in the DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results