Must haves?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Honestly, it depends on the medium you're going for.

While most of my purchases have been tutorials, if I were to get certain magic items from T11 right now, here's what I would get:

CARDS - Sub Rosa
COINS - Trifecta
RING - Reflex

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
First on my list from this site is DoubleCross. I can see myself using it all the time. I keep Smoke 2.0 on me all the time and it's currently my go-to trick when I'm asked to do something.

Mar 8, 2016
Don't limit yourself by only looking at t11 tricks. That said, Sub Rosa looks cool although I don't have it.

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
You can find lots and lots of excellent tricks in book. But you will have a very hard time finding SubRosa in print. Because of this I think it is a must if you do card table work. It's devilishly good. And the tutorial video is excellent: Jason England does an amazing job at explaining it and some application ideas (as always).

Be warned, this is not a trick. It's a tool. You combine it to other tricks to create real magic. So, if you are a beginner, I would stay away from it for a while. Also it will require a fair amount of practice to master it. Once you have a sizeable number of tricks you can do at the table, you can use this to kill your audience at the appropriate time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results