My 4 card production

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm not educated enough in cardistry to know the nuances of moves, but I've definitely seen people produce four cards in a similar manner. I want to say Peter McKinnon and Adam Wilber both do similar productions. I'm sure someone else will have actual move names, but I don't.

But really I wanted to ask - is it supposed to be super slow and look like you're not sure what you're doing? I definitely had a moment where I was thinking, "Wait .. was that the production he's talking about? Did he just figure this out as he was filming?" Your movements seem really uncertain, as if you're constantly trying to remember what to do next. If that's the case, that's fine and you are clearly progressing and exploring, but that's not the time to post a video. You post the video when you're smooth and you've got everything flowing so well you don't have to think about it.

Nov 26, 2013
It just looked too slow, not fluent, and not ready for the public eye. If you were to get it up to speed and more fluent, I'm sure it would look great.

May 27, 2013
thanks for your comments. Cause the original idea is that people don't expect it is a 4 card production. So once i show a card and then i pause , and turn and show 4aces. But it seems look better if it is up to speed right?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results