My Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is truly amazing. I have never seen anyone apologise for being silly and inflamatory. Most just leave forums in a huff for another, rinse and repeat until tney arrive at a cesspool of idiocy that welcomes them with open arms. Good on you for being more of an adult than most well, actual legally recognised adults.

On a side note, I do enjoy Brad's posts. I get a weird, uncharaceristic desire to high-five the screen. Then again, I will probably lose my hand if I do that.

Sep 3, 2007
Seriously? Well props even the more.

We may make a productive, and valuable member of our community out of Bill yet! This is indeed encouraging words Bayme.

First we got to stick him in the barn. And if that dont work stick him in the Hen house. If that doesn't work give him a chance.

Sep 3, 2007
Wow, that is truly amazing. I have never seen anyone apologise for being silly and inflamatory. Most just leave forums in a huff for another, rinse and repeat until tney arrive at a cesspool of idiocy that welcomes them with open arms. Good on you for being more of an adult than most well, actual legally recognised adults.

On a side note, I do enjoy Brad's posts. I get a weird, uncharaceristic desire to high-five the screen. Then again, I will probably lose my hand if I do that.

Hmmm, you must be the new girl here. My name is

Sir Fansalot.

Hehe, sorry, I realise now that may have seemed like a snappy remark rather than a nerdy-ish joke. I am nice, really. I haven't devoured anyone in weeks. Anyway, thank you for the welcome, I didn't mean to be a jerk :) I'm about as fierce as a snail really.

I just haven't been called 'girl' in some time, it's a little weird. I work with youngin's, I get so I get called 'Miss', or 'the lady with...'. Just the other day I was lamenting the lack of a term for a young woman in English that does not sound awkward. I can't say it's not entirely applicable, but it's been yonks.

Australia WOULD be the best damn country in the world if every damn thing there couldn't kill you with one bite. Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ Riding on a Pogo Stick even the god damn grass out there packs a deadly venomous punch if your not careful.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
And an Australian, no less, the best goshdarn country in the world! (except at football >.>) :D

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, let's not focus on that. Or the state of our internet.

But apart from that, yes we are.

Australia WOULD be the best damn country in the world if every damn thing there couldn't kill you with one bite. Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ Riding on a Pogo Stick even the god damn grass out there packs a deadly venomous punch if your not careful.

That's why we're awesome.

I can imagine that Australia is like a powerful and deadly wizard. However, Australia is just way too laid back to bother with releasing the wrath of its animals on other countries. So it smites its own human inhabitants on occasion, because hey, why not?

Sep 3, 2007

If you ever go there, just carry a knife... I know what you're thinking, "that's not a knife...."

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I think the point of this thread was for Bill to make his apology which he has done so I am now going to close this. Thanks for you understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results