My Centurions video

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
i like it man, good range of tricks there.

One criticism though, is that, because this is trying to show off the cards ( i think, forgive me if im wrong) i think you shoulda stayed away from the special effects over the video, because people want a clean view of the cards if u get me?

Overall, i liked it dude.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I liked the editing you did and the tricks as well. Just one thing though. I think it would have been better if the sleights/handling went along with the song. I saw a lot of nothing happening when there was a big crescendo in the music. It was the right song, but the sleights happening in different places would have been better.
All in all, you did a good job.

I liked the editing you did and the tricks as well. Just one thing though. I think it would have been better if the sleights/handling went along with the song. I saw a lot of nothing happening when there was a big crescendo in the music. It was the right song, but the sleights happening in different places would have been better.
All in all, you did a good job.
I have to agree with you on the editing, i like it because it brings a cool style to the video, to me its better than watching someones plain hands for however long the video is. With that being said the editing can be over done in some videos and then it just looks bad. Anyways Great job tman and congrats on winning the centurions.

Aug 31, 2007
the ending was too fast.. jerky.. sped up. -1

Hahaha, totally understandable. I just didn't want you guys waiting forever to see the queen turn over and then change lol. Thank you guys so much for your comments!

-tman

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Nice video tman. I'm planning on filming one tomorrow, as I have a holiday. I agree with what everybody else said: work on your sleights a bit more, and maybe make the music match what you're doing.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results