My deck design

Jan 29, 2011
thanks guys! i might eventually try to produce them because thats always been a dream of mine! i might also make custom court cards too! i only had a week to do the backs, box, ace, joker, and ad card for both and today i made a web banner, billboard, and a poster! but i saved them and they turned out low quality so im going to save it to another format tomorrow

Jan 29, 2011
ive just been into fonts and stuff for a while and it took a lot of thought and sketching! but i finally got it worked out

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
While I'm not personally into the design, it is a good one I think that has some potential. I'd be interested to see the other cards, though. Can't really make a judgment off what's shown thus far.

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
For someone who did this alone it is really good. Much better than 90% of the decks people try to put out and that you see on this forum.
I'm not a big fan of the back design but it does look elegant. I think there's a bit too much white.

Good luck with the rest!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Well done! As mentioned, this is probably one of the better deck designs that I've seen posted on here. The only thing I may add is I do think it would be difficult to get enough orders placed on Kickstarter because the deck is tailored to your initials only. To everyone else your initials are meaningless. I don't mean that in a negative way, its just that by having your initials on the deck, it cuts way down on the potential clients who would be interested in ordering. Dan and Dave can get away with it, but even the D's on them have stopped people like myself from placing orders for their decks.

Jan 29, 2011
Well done! As mentioned, this is probably one of the better deck designs that I've seen posted on here. The only thing I may add is I do think it would be difficult to get enough orders placed on Kickstarter because the deck is tailored to your initials only. To everyone else your initials are meaningless. I don't mean that in a negative way, its just that by having your initials on the deck, it cuts way down on the potential clients who would be interested in ordering. Dan and Dave can get away with it, but even the D's on them have stopped people like myself from placing orders for their decks.
i agree with what you said completely! and thank you :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results