My Loops came with no instructions!

Mar 27, 2009
Australia
I ordered some Loops alittle while ago and they arrived today however, They have no instructions on how to use them! Please Help I have no idea what to do with them. I have seen videos before with people useing loops and they look really awesome. Thanks in advance.

The instructions come in DVD form, as in the Loops DVDs. If you don't wanna shell out the cash for them, just use your imagination! There's an endless amount you can do with a loop of IE. Just hook it around your wrist and walk around moving things, it's good fun. :)

D

Deleted member 2755

Check out Ellusionist's Loops Series. and Yigal's and Finn's Loops set. Funny, today I just busted out my Infinity Thread and tied myself some Loops. Love them. There are a few things I sometimes do with Loops.

-Doug

Jun 30, 2008
If you don't want to buy all 3 of the E Loops dvd's, I suggest the second and the third. The only useful one on the first was in my opinion the haunted pack(well, the one where the sharpie reveals their card is pretty good too). The first also explains how to stetch loops, but you really don't need a dvd to tell you how to stretch a peice of eleastic lol, actually I don't even stretch mine at all and they work just fine. Since your loops should have came with a haunted pack explanation you don't really need the first dvd IMO. Btw, idk if you ment a dispenser or actual loops in a package, but I suggest tying your own loops; same quality and your going to save a lot of money in the long run if your planning on using them regularily.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I would probably go with the E Loops dvd's. If not Yigal Mesika's are definitely useful.

I won free stuff from Element! It's 100% legit straight from the Element site!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results