My newest card change

Apr 11, 2009
the change was really clever.. i see it's similar with the goat and impulse changes, but a unique idea nonetheless.. the change was pretty smooth and isn't that angle-sensitive, but what i'm worried about is that you might flash when you're inserting it in the middle of the pack -- you might wanna make it smooth and quick.. you could do better though, try checking out some dan and dave vids to add some flourishy touches to the move.. a little more of this and that, and the change will be flawless..

cheers.. :)

I'm afraid to say that I don't like it. I'm not too partial to the method and it just doesn't appeal to me. It looks like it would take too much to prepare and perform. I tried messing around with it and it's just not for me

Feb 4, 2008
It had lots of cover and went very fast....For some reason it didn't work for me. Most good changes have solid cover, or are performed very quickly, but that doesn't mean the two should be combined. Examples, Cardini change. No cover really(there is but the spectators don't know that) and it seems as if the card just appears. Same with the classic Snap change. The changes which cover the whole card, Erdnase no. 1 and the change Fisher uses in his revolution no 9 effect, generally allow the hand to move slowly. This helps build the suspence. To the magician the hand is covering the move but, to the spectator, the hand is like a curtain. So I think you need to go one way or the other. Slow it down or ditch the cover.

Sep 20, 2009
The "Move" is quite 'Stiff' and 'Awkward' looking.. what is the motivation for putting it in the deck as it is? whats the motivation for the "Jerky" Hand Motions..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results