My original handling of The Devil's Elevator

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
That was good, but I didn't understand why you need a spin at the last card ( five of hearts). I think it looks wrong.

I like it! You where holding that 2 a little awkwardly at the start and I did eventually notice a discrepancy when you show the faces of the black cards (trying not to give anything away), but that is because I am a magician and I know what to look for. I'm sure those things would fly past lay people, so nothing to worry about :)

Simon_Magic

I like it! You where holding that 2 a little awkwardly at the start and I did eventually notice a discrepancy when you show the faces of the black cards (trying not to give anything away), but that is because I am a magician and I know what to look for. I'm sure those things would fly past lay people, so nothing to worry about :)

Simon_Magic

Thanks for the feed back, and yes of course...the devil's elevator is super simple, only meant to fool laypeople.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I think the trick is technically good enough to be performed in front of the audience, however it lack heavily in presentation. You are just saying exactly what you're doing, try to add some substance to the presentation. Plus, try to make the trick make sense, ie. why are you doing what you are doing, and you'll be fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results