My performance of TnR

Sep 1, 2007
USA
this is me doing TnR... any feedback would be nice...

Just keep in mind that I only had one chance to film this...and I know that I should've done the little hold it with one hand on the third piece... and I also played with "the" piece a little too much:rolleyes:

caution: some bad lyrics

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LpKxn3BVWCU

It was pretty good,

The third piece (Guardian) was attached a little too sloppily and looked sort of weird. And putting together pieces of different cards sort of tells your audience and other magicians only 1 possible way.....

Besides that it was good, keep at it,

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
USA
It was pretty good,

The third piece (Guardian) was attached a little too sloppily and looked sort of weird. And putting together pieces of different cards sort of tells your audience and other magicians only 1 possible way.....

Besides that it was good, keep at it,

-RA69

I thought that it would just look cooler if you saw different pieces go together instead of all the pieces being the same

I thought that it would just look cooler if you saw different pieces go together instead of all the pieces being the same

Yeah it did look cool but, in my mind when I look at that, only because I'm a magician, I know there's only very few ways to make that possible, if you catch my drift.

It was good though, from a laymens eyes you would probably be god.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results