My thoughts about Theory11

Sep 1, 2007
Here is my thoughts of Theory 11.

First of all, I LOVE the website. The media section is amazing, and if I get around to filming myself i'll upload them.

The customer service is the BEST i've ever dealt with, so fast to reply.

The staff here are amazing! So must humour go around they're offices.

All of the dvds that I have (Distortion, Panic, Witness, TnR)
have great quality, edited insanely great, and are taught very well.

My wynn's just came in and I would like to thank the team and Chris Kenner for getting them in. My firsr rare deck of cards (Well one opened, one unopened).

MOST of all, this is the only magic company i've ordered from in the us. I've only bought downloads from E and PM.

Everything that i've ordered from T11 has arrived in 6 business days (and thats includes the busiest time of the year (Christmas)).

Overall, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will be a T11 fan forever! :p

Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Thanks for your thoughts Mike. I'm glad that you get something out of the hard work we all put into this site. Nice to have you around.

Dana

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I agree. At first, I thought t11 was just going to be another one of "those" sites, with mediocre material, horrible, Nazi-like Forums, and extremely high prices. However, they definitely proved me wrong. So far I have seen nothing but great products, low prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service, and good forums. Good job guys!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I agree. At first, I thought t11 was just going to be another one of "those" sites, with mediocre material, horrible, Nazi-like Forums, and extremely high prices. However, they definitely proved me wrong. So far I have seen nothing but great products, low prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service, and good forums. Good job guys!

You thought the forums here were "Nazi-like"?
Haha... :D

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
No, but the ones at Ellusionist are, and at first, I thought they would be, but I was definitely proven wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results