myepiphany - mark efferent

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
myepiphany

myepiphany is a story. A progression of an individual's magic but a revelation to the creator, Mr. Markefferent. Note that he abstains from watching magic videos. An atheist.

In all seriousness, Mark's a great guy, and this is a great PDF. Here's the contents.

efferentcontrol - top card control 1
A deceptive method for controlling the top card when you cut it into the centre of the deck. A neat idea; a variation on a classic.

efferentcontrol - top card control 2
A slighty less bluff-y, more angle-y control of the top card using an undercut. A nice idea. Unlike version 1, this can be adapted to control multiple cards.

efferencontrol - bottom control
A nice variation on the first version of efferencontrol, this time for the bottom card. Unique and easy.

chatter box force
An interesting force achieved by time misdirection, a true worker. Cannot wait to use this in my performing arsenal sometime.

chatter box force v2
Another variation, slightly different but the same effect.

fuera 2 card production
This is an easy, fun-to-do 2 card production, ideal for sandwich effects. You basically "flick" one into existence, and pull the other one from nowhere along with the first card. Visual madness.

lawless - 1 card production
A flashy, out-of-nowhere one card production, similar to Aaron Fisher's One-Handed Popover. Neato mosquito.

That's all I received in this "teaser" PDF, but this is a project on card magic (and possibly other genres of the art) that is worth waiting for. Congratulations, Mr. E. 4.5/5 in my book.

Ian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results