Mystique or Andthensome

May 3, 2008
I can't decide whether to get Mystique by Daniel Madison (I already own Motion) or Andthensome by Dan and Dave. I don't want to get both however I am considering it. I like being able to work flourishes into my tricks but also like tricks that really leave a punch more than just a card changing into the selected card or something.

Thanks,
Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
a card changing into the selected car or something.

Wow, that would be awesome. I gotta start working on that that one.

EDIT: Oh and the answer for your question: Get Expert Card Technique and you'll still have money to buy some cards. You'll learn more from that book than from both of those DVDs.

Nov 10, 2007
Wow, that would be awesome. I gotta start working on that that one.

EDIT: Oh and the answer for your question: Get Expert Card Technique and you'll still have money to buy some cards. You'll learn more from that book than from both of those DVDs.

haha, I would definately get andthensome has many awesome stuff.

May 3, 2008
Even though I was slightly disappointed with Mystique, I would recommend it over Andthensome if you're just looking for tricks. Its material have more of an impact and are more practical than Andthensome. If you are just looking for useful sleights and flourishes, i would definitely choose Andthensome.

Jul 14, 2008
I owned Mystique and andthensome. If you are looking more routine, then get Mystique. Personally, in my opinion, I think you should get andthensome.

Jun 8, 2008
Texas
mystique. andthensome is pretty good, but mystique has it beat imo. plus, whats better than a dude with an awesome accent teaching you magic in black and white? lol jk but still get mystique

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results