Nacho Mama's Triumph

Mar 26, 2008
Around
Anyone out there actually doing Nacho Mama's Triumph (by Daniel Garcia). I was hoping that someone could give a couple of tips.

1. how do you clean it up so you can continue the rest of your routine?

2. I was hoping that someone could suggest a follow on trick that would flow from the end of NMT, using the selected off color card that the spectator still has.

3. I was wanting to maybe try some different patter. I was thinking about telling the spectators that I got this deck of cards thinking that they were blue but when I opened them they were red. then go into the fact that I never use red cards because they are bad luck yata yata yata... this guys mixed them yata yata yata... but I know this move (prestige one). I should have just used blue cards (reveal prestige two).

Any thoughts suggestions would be great.

Joe

Oct 18, 2007
For cleanup just cop them out and hand the deck to someone to inspect. =]

As for a follow up, it's not really a big thing but you could probably use a duplicate of the selection and at the very end change the back of it.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Danny goes over the clean up in the vid. Are you sure you watched the whole section? Also, Mxtt's idea for a follow up is what I was just about to suggest... You could alternatively give it out as a souvenir if you had it signed and do a regular deck trick...

Mar 26, 2008
Around
Danny goes over the clean up in the vid. Are you sure you watched the whole section? Also, Mxtt's idea for a follow up is what I was just about to suggest... You could alternatively give it out as a souvenir if you had it signed and do a regular deck trick...

Yeah I am pretty sure that I watched the entire section. I thought he said to just do a face up table spread to show it was not a rough and smooth deck but I could be wrong. Giving out the spectator card as a souvenir is a good idea.

thanks
Joe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results