Name or source?

I would like to learn the whole method. I mean how to force the right phone in the right envelope with the right number on it. I still can't believe that I was in Vienna last weekend and visited a store with a few magic items and there it was: those dice in a little corner, but I didn't even look at them because I didn't know they were magic items. I still did some magic to the shop owner though :D He showed me what is called "the wonder fool's box" or something like this ( the one that opens up if you drag by the corners ). He showed me how to open it then started to scream "MAGIC ! REAL MAGIC !" and I took the box and told him "no my friend, this is magic" and took a coin out of my pocket and did a retention vanish and while he was looking at the closed fist thinking the coin is there I put the coin in the box with my other hand and acted like throwing it into the box and the guy remained speechless :D I just wanted to share this story with you guys :D

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I don't think it is published as the routine, and I don't know the method employed by Mark Shorthand, and I don't think I really should be stating it on an open forums. If you want to learn about position forcing look into Banachek psychological subtleties. If you want to look into the method I think a was used I would suggest Bobo.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I don't think it is published as the routine, and I don't know the method employed by Mark Shorthand, and I don't think I really should be stating it on an open forums. If you want to learn about position forcing look into Banachek psychological subtleties. If you want to look into the method I think a was used I would suggest Bobo.

Yeah, I don't know how okay it is to talk about the method of another magician's trick here on a forum. I also don't think he uses loaded dice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results