Name?

Nov 30, 2008
India
this effect is almost impromptu I guess but I need a name for it

Effect: The Magi takes out a card as his prediction ad places it facedown on the table without showing it to anyone. The spectator selects a card replaces it in the deck. Without any funny moves the magician tells the spec that his card has vanished.Then he starts throwig cards on the table. he shows all the cards and the spec's card is not among them. The spec is asked to turn over the prediction card and it is his/her card. the deck can be handed out for examination.
I don't use a double back if u guys wanted to know and I don't do any moves when the card is kept back into the deck.

this effect is almost impromptu I guess but I need a name for it

Effect: The Magi takes out a card as his prediction ad places it facedown on the table without showing it to anyone. The spectator selects a card replaces it in the deck. Without any funny moves the magician tells the spec that his card has vanished.Then he starts throwig cards on the table. he shows all the cards and the spec's card is not among them. The spec is asked to turn over the prediction card and it is his/her card. the deck can be handed out for examination.
I don't use a double back if u guys wanted to know and I don't do any moves when the card is kept back into the deck.

i actually do a similar effect to this with a prediction on a piece of paper then i make the card vanish into my pocket.

Nov 30, 2008
India
That is good but I like the spec to turn the card over themselves so there is no question of trickery. Moreover I have audience tested my method and its works like a charm. So what name did u give to ur trick?

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Meh,

Why not something like "Turn Back"? Because the spectator turns over the card, and it could be seen as if you turned back time to change the selection... Just one of my random brain excretions.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
"The Prophecy"

The effect has a sort of prohetic click to it, you predicting what the spectator would pick and all - but it still retains that magical element by making the card literally dissapear.

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results