Need a brick...

Which cards are the best in terms of looks, endurance, cardistry, and performance?

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
Hi, I am in the process of looking over several different NORMAL playing cards from Kardwell. I will be buying a brick of them, but the only thing left is to choose the kind of deck I need a brick of. Price is no matter (I only need 12 decks) - I am looking specifically for looks, fanning capability, endurance, and how well they hold together for cuts. Which of these cards should I buy? And also, red or blue?

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Hi, I am in the process of looking over several different NORMAL playing cards from Kardwell. I will be buying a brick of them, but the only thing left is to choose the kind of deck I need a brick of. Price is no matter (I only need 12 decks) - I am looking specifically for looks, fanning capability, endurance, and how well they hold together for cuts. Which of these cards should I buy? And also, red or blue?

Red or blue doesn't really matter. The same amount of ink is hitting the cards.

As far as which you should buy, it doesn't really matter. I would encourage reading different reviews on this site for more info on what's important to you. People will tell you either Bicycles or Tallys, and they wouldn't be wrong. Flourishers generally favor Tallys, magicians generally favor Bikes. I'd encourage buying a few different decks, to find out what you like.

If you plan on doing any magic at all, stay away from the Bees or any other card without a white border on the back.

May 8, 2008
fan backs look so much better than circle backs imo

i think circle backs are just popular because dnd used them in trilogy. well something along those lines

Dec 30, 2007
Arrco's are apparently great, so I'm going to try some out. But for now, Bikes work fine and you can get a baker's dozen for $12 at Costco.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results