Need Advice::Performing for Large Group

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Hi Everyone!
My name is Pete Pridanonda and I've been performing magic for a little over 5 years now. I performed everything from close up, kid shows, parlour, and stage. I'm part of the junior program at the Magic Castle in Hollywood and I love to bring smiles to people's faces and share my passion. Here is where you can find my videos. Most of them are LIVE performances in various venues that I've performed in (no editing or special effects, just high quality videos presenting my best effects in my repertoire). I promise you won't be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tallyhoviper645/videos?view=0

Now that you know a little bit about me, hopefully you will be able to give me some advice on this dilemma. Last week, my teacher wanted me to perform in front of the whole school during the last school assembly of the senior year on March 15th, 2013. Now, I've performed in front of the school many times before so going in front of a large crowd won't be a problem for me. But this particular performance will be different because I won't be on a stage but in a gym with about 3,000 people all around me and no projector. Also, I only have 1 min and 30 sec max to perform since there will be a lot of other performers. I'm also looking for an effect tha is easy to carry around. Looking forward to any advice. Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results