Need help Choosing!

Jun 11, 2008
Neww Jerseyy
I am in a debate to get One of two things and i NEED your help. Ok i am getting BURN by d+m or 3 1on1's Most likely 5-Speed,Fan Control,Crunk. Im not sure which one i should get i would REALLY like it if you guys could help?

Get Burn, I don't own it but I would suggest getting that over the 1 on 1s.

Also if you ever are gonna get Five Speed, I HIGHLY reccommend just getting Chris Kenner's Book Totally Out of Control, its about 3x the cost of 5Speed and has over 30 great effects (including 5 Speed).

~PaCo

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
GET BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have it and it is AWSOME!!!!!! the gimmicks are sooo easy to make, you could sleep doing it! to make the gimmicks, all you need are... not telling. i'm sure you have EVERYTHING you need to make the gimmicks. you don't need to buy anything. if you do, it's in almost every store and is about $3

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Well I have to disagree because if you walk into lets say right aid and do a burn trick with one of there lighters they really flip out ive done it. And there are endless possibillites for burn and some can be done with out a flame, trust me its well worth the money.

Alex

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results