Needs to be removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Well, if that happens, I certainly hope that someone sends a Private Message to TheVirts instead of starting a thread that becomes 4 pages long.

-Daren, The Virts

adding to that point, look at how many people viewed this thread...and then compare that to the number of people who replied. The rest are mostly magicians who dont own the surfaced dvd. Now that all those magicians know that there is a tut of chad nelson teaching clipshift...and with everyone saying key words like "flagged", its kind of obvious where to look. congrats to whoever started this thread

EDIT: taken down right when i replied =P

Sep 1, 2007
Daren, I pm'd dan and dave and e-mailed them. After two days and no reply, you can understand why I was so eager for it to get removed. finally, it has been.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Well, if that happens, I certainly hope that someone sends a Private Message to TheVirts instead of starting a thread that becomes 4 pages long.

-Daren, The Virts
Daren,

Well said. We do understand that exposure on the internet is an ever-growing problem, and we do all we can to stop it (in fact, I personally handle all copyright issues at theory11).

However, creating a thread and announcing that a particular trick, move, or video has been exposed online for all to see only further aids in what these guys are doing. You're giving them free advertising. I can only guess how many viewers of this thread immediately embarked on a rabbit hunt to find this thing.

That said, we - unfortunately - are able to do very little when it comes to issues involving other copyright holders (i.e., in this case, dan&dave and/or Chad Nelson). This is not a project produced by theory11, so the only real assistance we can offer is to contact d&d directly.

Next time, stick to PMs. It's always a safer bet. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results